Monday, August 16, 2010

Jersey Shore: Miami: Snooki and the stupid things she says



I didn't think anyone could make the things Jessica Simpson said on MTV's 'Newlyweds' look smart.

Enter 'Snookie' from the Jersey Shore.

Episode 1: I feel like a pilgrim back in the 20s, washing clothes in the sink.

I don't go tanning-tanning anymore because Obama put a 10% tax on tanning. And I feel like he did that intentionally for us.


McCain would have never put a tax on tanning. (she goes on to make reference to McCain being a pasty white guy and Obama not understanding because he doesn't need to tan.)

I really don’t want to cheat, like seriously, I don’t want to.. but if you’re gonna hand me a bottle of friggin’ SoCo, something just comes over me, like I just go crazy.


Episode 2: What is tuna? Is it like a fish?

The glasses are pretty much all crystalled out, all bling-bling, but when you put them on you can’t really see.. so I don’t think you can't drive with them.. because you’ll get a ticket.

OMG.

1 comment:

Dandyj said...

Haven't seen the show yet and after reading some of the lines, I am not sure I want to.